Pacific Collegiate School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee

Sick/Personal Leave

Please fill out the above form for ANY absence. The form should be filled out as far in advance as possible. The information will be forwarded to Maria for approval. Absences due to sickness should be filled out as soon as you are able. Please note that the union contract states, "For pre-scheduled use of sick leave, such as for personal necessity leave, unit members must request leave at least three (3) work days in advance."
Even if your absence is being covered "in-house" you still need to fill out the form. It's very important that the front office is aware of which teachers are teaching in which classrooms. 
If you are contacting a substitute directly (i.e. a former PCS teacher who is now subbing) you still need to fill out the form. The front office needs to know who is covering your class(es). 
If you need a substitute then you will also need to go to Frontline to request a sub.  If you've never requested a sub then the front office can show you how.
If you have any questions please contact the Business Office.