Please use the above form to submit for reimbursement. Please note the following:
1. Reimbursement forms must be turned in monthly. Any reimbursement turned in more than 60 days after expenditure will be added to your W-2 income.
2. An original receipt must accompany all reimbursements (print-outs for on-line transactions are fine).
3. PCS cannot reimburse for any alcohol purchases (even wine given as a thank you gift).
4. PCS cannot reimburse for gift cards of any amount as the IRS views it as income to the recipient.
5. PCS does not reimburse for bag fees.
6. Reimbursement forms must be filled out completely, including address, because School checks are now mailed not merely placed in your internal mailbox.
7. Reimbursement forms must be signed by you as the requestor.
8. The approver (department head, Simon, etc.) must sign the reimbursement before it is submitted to the Business Office or it will be returned to you.
9. Any receipt smaller than an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper must be taped to an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper because we have to now scan in all receipts to send to our outside processor for payment.
10. Reimbursements must be separated by School, Club/Sport or PVA. If you have expenses for a combination of these then they must be on separate forms.
If you have any questions please ask us in the Business Office for clarification.