Support PCS When You Shop at New Leaf!
*When you order a gift card for groceries, 5% of that goes PCS PVA*
New Leaf E-Card checks are due usually on the first Friday of the month in the office by 3:15pm. The front desk staff can point out the New Leaf envelope. Please write your email address or phone number on the check if you are new to the program, so we can contact you when your card is ready, you can pick it up at the office.
- When you drop off a check you get a ‘gift’ card for the FULL amount of your check. New Leaf donates 5% to PCS. 4% to PCS for $50 gift cards. First time users receive a $5 New Leaf coupon and will receive your card usually within a week.
- You can refill the card once a month, usually the first Friday. Funds tend to be available by the following week.
- You do not need to add money every month.
- The next month you decide to drop off a check that amount is added to the existing funds on your card. No need to return the card for a refill. It is done electronically.
- Drop check in the front office made out to PCS.
- Make checks out for $50/$100/$250/$500/$1000 or more.
- The card never expires.
- If you lose the card, contact me immediately and the dollar amount can be transferred to a new card. New Leaf keeps a record of the card amount.
- The card is only good at Santa Cruz and Capitola locations.
Felton and Boulder Creek New Leaf cards
They will donate 5% each time you pay with a gift certificate. First buy the gift certificate and tell them to credit PCS, then use it to buy your groceries.