Pacific Collegiate School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee

Workers Compensation

If you are injured on the job, either at school or at an off campus school sponsored activity, you are covered under the PCS Workers Compensation Insurance Policy.  There are specific required forms and procedures.  Please review and contact the Business Office for further information.