Pacific Collegiate School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee
Staff Only » Injury / Workers' Compensation

Injury / Workers' Compensation

This section includes general information on workers' compensation as well as the forms to be completed when an employee is injured on the job. 
Any time you are injured on the job please fill out the "Employee injury form" and return to the business office.  This is for minor injuries requiring a band aid or ice pack, etc.
Any time you are injured on the job and require medical attention or must be absent due to an injury received on the job please fill out  "Form 5020" and return it to the business office.  Report to Doctors on Duty at 615 Ocean St. in Santa Cruz as soon as possible after the injury occurs and read the additional information provided here.
If you'd like to predesignate your personal physician for any future workers' compensation claims then please fill out the related form above and return to the business office.
Please direct any questions to the business office.