Pacific Collegiate School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee


After Hours Facility Use Form (Staff/Student Use Only)

If you are renting / using any facilities other than PCS for a function (sports fields, dance locations, etc.) then you will need to fill out a request for a certificate of insurance (COI).  Most outside facility agreements will state that a certificate of insurance is needed before the space can be utilized.  You can use either the pdf or the Word document, whichever you are most comfortable using.  Please provide the Business Office with the completed form, either by hard copy or via scan.  The Business Office will then send it to PCS’s insurance provider.  Processing time averages one to three days so please plan accordingly.