Hello Students & Parents,
My name is Maiya Marshall and I am an Administrator, the College Counselor, and the Academic Advisor for 11th and 12th grade students at Pacific Collegiate School. Once a student is a junior or senior, I am their first point of contact regarding academics at PCS and beyond. Some students first meet with me in January of their sophomore year, during the course selection process for 11th grade. Even if a student does not meet with me at that time, I will review their course selections to ensure they are prepared for a successful year ahead and ready to complete PCS graduation requirements.
Here are some of the things I do for PCS students:
- Academic counseling and credit recovery advising
- Course selection and schedule changes
- PCS graduation requirement completion
- Student Study Team (SST) meeting coordination for advisees
- Manage Scoir, PCS’s college application management system
- Dual Enrollment Form approval (when taking classes at Cabrillo or other community colleges)
- College admissions information/parent & student college meetings (including financial aid)
- Counselor letters of recommendation (as needed)
- College transition planning for students with an IEP or 504 Plan
- College list creation
- Senior Recognition Night
- Summer activity advising
- Standardized testing plan/strategy
- Submission of seniors’ final transcripts to their college of choice
College Counselor Contact Information:
Maiya Marshall, College Counselor
Phone: (831) 479-7785 x3106
Fax: (831) 479-5254
Pacific Collegiate School CEEB is 053270.
College Admissions Representatives:
Please see our School Profile
, which we hope will give you a good idea of our curriculum, rigor and graduation requirements.
PCS uses SCOIR
to schedule College Rep Visits.