Pacific Collegiate School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee
Donate/Annual Giving » Annual Fund Drive

Annual Fund Drive

The 2020-21 Annual Fund Drive has begun! All participation counts and makes a notable impact!

PCS receives about 85% of its annual operating budget from public funding (based on student daily attendance). We must raise the remaining 15% from tax-deductible donations to close the gap between what we receive from the state and what it costs to deliver a PCS education. About 75% of all funds raised from donations goes directly to teacher and staff salaries and benefits.
 
We depend on voluntary contributions from our families to close this gap, and we are grateful that every year, our families make it happen! We encourage every PCS family – indeed, every friend of PCS – to participate in the Annual Fund Drive at the amount that is right for your family. Gifts of any size are appreciated and move the needle toward closing the funding gap.
 
If your family is able, please prioritize PCS in your charitable giving this year. Your generous donation is tax-deductible and will support our mission of increasing diversity and educational equity at PCS.
 

There are many convenient ways to give:

  1. Monthly credit card or cash payments
  2. Gifts of stock
  3. Gifts from relatives such as grandparents
  4. Gifts earmarked for PCS through United Way or other workplace giving programs
  5. Matching funds from your employer(s)
 

Please check the PCS Pledge Form for other options and to indicate which options work best for you!

Make a Gift or Pledge Now for 2020-21

Pledges may be fulfilled at any time up to June 30, 2021.

If you have any questions or would like information about how to become more involved with the development efforts at PCS, please contact Peggy Gross at peggy.gross@pcsed.org or call 831-479-7785.

Donate securely via the PayPal button - one-time or recurring donation - Thank You!