Below are directions and links to the required paperwork needed to pick up your student's schedule on Kick Off Day. Please read the forms carefully, print, sign and bring with you to one of the Kick Off Days.
Students WILL NOT be able to pick up their schedule without these FOUR forms signed by parents.
Students will have three required forms to print out, sign and bring to school and one required online survey to submit. If you do not have a computer or printer, you may come to the office and use our computers/printer. Juniors and Seniors Students have an additional required form. Please see below.
Linked are the 2018-2019 Annual Fund Drive materials-letter and the pledge form. These forms can be returned at Kick Off Days, or electronically submitted here.
Students will have school pictures taken on these days and student ID cards will be issued.
1. Acknowledgement Signature Form ( required)
2. Notice Regarding Adjacent Industrial Uses ( required)
3. Free and Reduced Lunch Form ( required) As part of California's education funding model, all PCS families are required to complete and return the attached Free and Reduced Lunch Application (first page only), even if you do not feel that you qualify for this program. While PCS does not participate in the Free and Reduced-Price Meal (FRPM) program under the National School Program, your confidential response will provide PCS with additional funding and is required by our auditors to be compliant. Students that qualify for FRAM may also qualify for test fee waivers such as AP, SAT, and ACT exams.
4. California Department of Education Housing Survey – (required)
5. Junior (11th Grade Students Only) Please print, fill out and sign the Cal Grant Verification Form Opt In OR Opt Out (Required for Juniors)
6. Seniors ( 12th grade Students Only) Please print, fill out and sign the Diploma Name Form. (Required for Seniors)
7. School Picture Order Form ( Complete if you are ordering school pictures) **All Seniors will need a school picture taken for their ID card regardless of if they have already had senior portraits taken.
8. 2018--2019 Junior High Sports or High School Sports Registration ( For students playing sports) Click on Create An Account or Log In if you already have one from last year.
*The schedule for Kick Off Days are as follows:
Monday, August 6-1:00-4:00 PM
Tuesday, August 7- 1:00-4:00 PM
*You may come anytime between 1:00 and 4:00 PM.
On Kick Off Day students will:
· Get their schedule
· Have their photo taken for school pictures/yearbook
· Get their ID Card
· New students will get their school email account.
· College Application and Essay Writing Workshops available for Seniors on 8/6 and 8/7 (see school website for times)
· Register for a Seminar
Parents will be able to:
· Sign up at the PVA table for volunteering and events
· Drop off or pick up Annual Fund Drive paperwork and get information
· Fill out sports/athletic paperwork online
· Put money on your students lunch account on Infinite Campus
· Buy your student yearbook online at Jostens.com
We look forward to seeing you soon!