Monday OR Tuesday
August 6th OR 7th
from *1:00 TO 4:00 pm
Students will need to attend Kick Off Day and bring in required paperwork in order to pick up her/his class schedule. The required paperwork will be emailed to you at the end of July and you will need to download all forms, print them out, sign them, and return them on Kick Off Day in order to pick up your schedule. If you do not have a printer, you may print and sign them at PCS.
On Kick Off Day students will:
- Get their class schedule
- Have their photo taken for school pictures
- Get their ID Card
- New Students will get pcscharter email
- Sign up For Seminars
- Seniors can attend College Application Workshops
Parents will be able to:
- Sign up at the PVA table for volunteering and events
- Drop off or pick up Annual Fund Drive paperwork
- Fill out sports/athletic paperwork
- Put money on your student's lunch account through Infinite Campus
- Buy your student yearbook online.
*You may come to either one of the scheduled days and any time during the scheduled hours.
Interested helping at Kick Off Days? It is a fun way to start the school year! Email Sonya Kiernan if you can help on one or both days.