Welcome new and returning PCS students and families to the 2019-2020 school year at Pacific Collegiate School! I am honored to be joining this vibrant school community as Head of School, and look forward to meeting and working with you to ensure that PCS continues to provide exceptional educational opportunities and experiences for all of our students.
Our teachers and staff are deeply committed to student success. We believe that every student at PCS has the potential to excel – and we know that potential is best realized through consistent effort, effective study habits, and personal commitment to academic success. Student success is also greatly enhanced by positive home-school connections. We encourage all students and their families to join us for upcoming Kick-Off Days to get connected to PCS and get ready for the upcoming school year.
Maria C. Reitano, Ed.D.
Head of School
Below are directions and links to the required paperwork needed to pick up your student's schedule.
Students WILL NOT be able to pick up their schedule without these THREE required forms signed by parents.
Students will have three required forms to print out, sign and bring to school. If you do not have a computer or printer, you may come to the office and use our computers/printer. Juniors and Seniors Students have an additional required form.
Students will have school pictures taken on these days for ID cards. ID cards will be distributed after school starts.
1. Acknowledgement Signature Form ( required)
2. Notice Regarding Adjacent Industrial Uses ( required)
3. Free and Reduced Lunch Form ( required) As part of California's education funding model, all PCS families are required to complete and return the attached Free and Reduced Lunch Application (first page only), even if you do not feel that you qualify for this program. Click here for income guidelines. While PCS does not participate in the Free and Reduced-Price Meal (FRPM) program under the National School Program, your confidential response will provide PCS with additional funding and is required by our auditors to be compliant. Students that qualify for FRAM may also qualify for test fee waivers such as AP, SAT, and ACT exams.
4. Junior (11th Grade Students Only) Please print, fill out and sign the Cal Grant Verification Form Opt In OR Opt Out (Required for Juniors)
5. Seniors ( 12th grade Students Only) Please print, fill out and sign the Diploma Name Form . (Required for Seniors)
6. School Picture Order Form ( Complete if you are ordering school pictures) **All Seniors will need a school picture taken for their ID card regardless of if they have already had senior portraits taken. Picture Make up day is 9/17/19.
We look forward to seeing you soon!