Students will need to attend Kick Off Day and bring in required paperwork in order to pick up their class schedule. The required paperwork will be emailed to you at the end of July and you will need to download all forms, print them out, sign them, and return them on Kick Off Day in order to pick up your schedule. If you do not have a printer, you may print and sign them at PCS.
On Kick Off Day students will:
- Get their schedule ( after all paperwork/census form turned in)
- Have their photo taken for school pictures/ID card
- New Students will get signed up for their pcscharter email
- Sign up For Seminar
Parents will be able to:
- Sign up at the PVA table for volunteering and events
- Drop off or pick up Annual Fund Drive paperwork
- Fill out sports/athletic paperwork online at FamilyId.com
- Put money on your student's lunch account through Infinite Campus or drop off check/cash
- Buy your student yearbook online at Jostens.com
*You may come to either one of the scheduled days and any time during the scheduled hours.
First day of school is Wednesday, August 14th.