Pacific Collegiate School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee


Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.


Please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk *

Cal Grant Awards are free money provided by the State of California to assist in college expenses (tuition, room and board, books, and other supplies). Any graduating high school senior, who meets financial, academic, and eligibility requirements may qualify to receive a Cal Grant.

To be considered for a Cal Grant Award, two requirements must be completed:

  1. Your student's high school must submit a certified Grade Point Average (GPA) to the California Student Aid Commission by October 1st of their Senior year in high school.
  2. A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed by a parent/guardian with the Federal processor at by March 2nd of the student's Senior year in high school.

Cal Grant GPA's will only be accepted if certified by a school electronically. The fastest and most secure way for a student to submit a Cal Grant GPA is to have Pacific Collegiate School electronically upload the GPA directly to the California Student Aid Commission's system. This is typically done at PCS during the summer between the student's Junior and Senior school years.

If you wish to OPT-OUT from your student's electronic GPA submission, please fill out the following no later than August 30th. If not received, your information will be uploaded.

For more information on Cal Grants, please visit

As a parent/guardian, I am exercising the right to "opt-out" and request that you do not electronically submit my student's information to the California Student Aid Commission for Cal Grant consideration. I realize that by opting out, my student will NOT be considered for a Cal Grant Award.
Answer Required