The Parent/Guardian (or the Student if he/she/they is eighteen (18) years of age or older) named above hereby acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- I consent to the Student's voluntary participation in extracurricular activities that are conducted off-site from the main campus, including but not limited to the former Natural Bridges School and Santa Cruz High School.
- I am fully responsible for the Student's mode of travel to/from Pacific Collegiate School ("PCS") to/from the extracurricular athletic activity located off-site. I understand that PCS does not provide transportation to/from extracurricular activities located off-site.
- I understand that PCS will not undertake the supervision of the Student once he/she/they have left the PCS main campus until such time that the Student arrives at the off-site location where the extracurricular activity is scheduled.
- If I or the Student transports others in a vehicle, I am/or the Student will be solely responsible for ensuring the vehicle is in good working order and is being operated in a safe manner. Further, I understand that I or the Student must carry sufficient vehicle insurance to remedy any injuries that I, the Student, or any third party may suffer due to my or the Student's operation of the vehicle.
- The Student's travel to/from off-site locations involves potential risks, including but not limited to the Student suffering serious personal injury (including death), and I (on behalf of the Student if the Student is under eighteen (18) years of age hereby expressly assume any and all risks, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, associated with the Student's travel to/from off-site extra-curricular activities.
- I (on behalf of the Student if the Student is under eighteen (18) years of age) release, hold harmless and will indemnify PCS, its officers, employees, agents and volunteers from or in any and all actions, liability, damages, or expenses arising from or in any way related to the Student's travel to/from extracurricular activities.
- I have carefully read this document and I understand and agree to its terms.