- School Directory
- Welcome Back BBQ
- Grandparent's Day
- Student Government Class events and year end events
- Funding for Teams & Clubs for Start-Up Funds, Unexpected Costs or Emergency Needs
- Finals Food
- Staff and Faculty Appreciation events
- Campus Workdays
- Parent Education Forums and more.
- Start-up funding to support new student activities or clubs, not to exceed 50 percent of the club’s or activities’ first year’s budgeted expenses.
- Funds to enhance existing activities and clubs to better serve the student body.
- Funds to cover unexpected or emergency expenses for existing programs, activities, or clubs.
To be eligible to apply for PVA funding an extracurricular team or club must have an approved GAFAA and Budget for the current school year.
To apply please use the PVA Request for Funds Form below. The application should be submitted to the Business Office. The PVA Funding Advisory Committee will meet to review and vote on this application within two school weeks of submission.
If the request is for $250 or less, the PVA Leadership Team will review the application.
Decisions will be provided within one week of the committee meeting or PVA Leadership Team review.