Annual Fund Drive

 

 

  PCS’s 2016-17 Annual Fund Drive

 

PCS'S 2016-17 ANNUAL FUND DRIVE IS WRAPPING UP!

 

Gifts and Pledges for the 2016-17 Annual Fund Drive should be fulfilled by June 30, 2017.

 

 

PCS’s 2017-18 Annual Fund Drive

 

PCS'S 2017-18 ANNUAL FUND DRIVE IS JUST BEGINNING! 

 

Your voluntary support is essential to the daily success of PCS. Each year PCS receives about 85% of its budget from the state; the other 15% comes from our PCS families who give gifts and pledges, big and small and all amounts in between, to bridge this funding gap.

 

We very much value participation by all PCS families in the Annual Fund Drive.

 

PCS does have a suggested giving guideline of $3,500 per student, per year; pledges and gifts of ALL sizes are very much appreciated and count toward the 100% participation goal. Everyone’s support, in whatever amount, is very much appreciated and valued.

 


Make a GIFT now

Online:

Checks:

  • Checks may be dropped off at the school office or mailed to: Pacific Collegiate School, Development Office, 3004 Mission St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060. Please make checks payable to “Pacific Collegiate School.”

Stocks, bonds, or mutual funds

  • Gifts of this type can be given via the PCS brokerage account. Donors receive a charitable tax deduction for the full market value of the gift. For brokerage instructions or questions, contact Development Director Paula Kenyon at 831-479-7785 ext.3107, or paula.kenyon@pcsed.org.

 

Make a PLEDGE now 

Online:

 
 

Paper Pledge Form (mail or drop-off):

  • 2016-2017: Print and fill out this form and drop off at the school office, or mail to: Pacific Collegiate School, Development Office, 3004 Mission St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060.
 
  • 2017-2018: Print and fill out this form and drop off at the school office, or mail to: Pacific Collegiate School, Development Office, 3004 Mission St., Santa Cruz, CA 95060.

 * If you have any questions or would like information about how to become more involved with the development efforts at PCS, please contact Development Director Paula Kenyon at 831-479-7785 ext. 3107 or paula.kenyon@pcsed.org.